What You Need before Monitoring Apple Devices:
- 1. Need to sign up a valid MoniMaster account for iOS Monitoring.
- 2. Need to download and install MoniMaster iOS app onto the computer.
- 3. You may need to access the target Apple devices to backup the data.
Guide for iOS monitoring
1. Create a Valid Account
Click on "Sign Up" button to sign up for a valid account using an authentic email address. Purchase a license to gain access to all features of this iOS monitoring app. Then, you will be lead to "My Products" page for further process.
2. Follow the Setup Guide to Complete the Configuration
On "My Products" page, you can find the plan you have purchased and click on "Setup Guide" button. Read the instructions carefully to learn how to download and install the application to set it up.
Here are the main steps:
Download & install the app on the target's computer
Scan the backup data
3. Verify Your Setup and Start Monitoring on the Web App
After completing the setup and installation on the target computer, don't forget to click on "Verify Setup" button at the bottom of "Setup Guide" page.
Then you will be able to check all the avaliable data types (Messages, Call Logs, WhatsApp, etc) on the web app.
If you want to generate a report for the monitored data, you can tap on the "Export" button to produce a report on the computer.