What You Need before Monitoring WhatsApp:
- 1. One-time access to the target device for 5 minutes is required.
- 2. Need to register a valid account for MoniMaster.
- 3. MoniMaster WhatsApp Monitoring only applies to the monitoring of Android devices.
Guide for WhatsApp Monitoring
1. Create an Account
Click on "Sign Up" button to register a valid account using an authentic email address. Thereafter, you need to purchase a premium plan in order to use all advanced monitoring features.
2. Follow the Setup Guide and Finish Settings
When the price-plan and purchase are finalised, you' ll automatically be taken to a webpage titled "My Products and Orders Management". Here, you can find your order, click "Setup Guide" and complete the required setup on the Android device in question.
Note: The whole process takes only 3-minutes and is all done by following app instructions.
3. Verify Your Setup and Start Monitoring WhatsApp
(1.) After completing installation and configuration on the target device, click "Verify Setup".
(2.) When you finish correct setting,the icon of this app will be disappear from the home screen of target phone. It's 100% undetectale. Then you' ll be automatically transferred to the dashboard.
(3.) Here, you can begin to monitor and track the collected WhatsApp data on the Android device.
Please note that initial synchronization may take some time. After this, you can monitor all WhatsApp activities on the website's control panel.