Deon A. Little (email@example.com) is the designated representative of MoniMaster in EU in accordance with the Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the 'GDPR').
The terms 'us', 'we', and 'our' refer to MoniMaster, the Website (https://www.monimaster.com), the Desktop and Mobile Applications, the owner of this Website. A 'Visitor' is someone who merely browses our Website.
A 'subscriber' is someone who has registered on our Website or Application to use our services. The term 'User' is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
Anyone can use the Website without providing your personal data; however, if you want to use MoniMaster Services, collecting and processing of personal data is necessary.
Information We Collect
REGISTRATION DETAILS: During purchase and installation of MoniMaster Application, you will be required to fill the Billing Information and your preferred Payment Method, which includes your personal information such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Full address
- Credit Card details
Such personal information collected can not be accessed by MoniMaster, they are encrypted and directly stored by third party payment processing company.
- Location Information: To provide you our Services, we derive your location information from your wireless provider, some third-party service providers, or directly from your device that you used to registered with for MoniMaster Services. The location tracking services we provide on your device may occur on the background or even when the application is not actively open and running, your location information will be securely
- Other Device Information: To provide you our Services, we collect other information from your device (such as audio/video recordings, call logs, sms, texts etc.). This only occurs in response to specific service request from the user, and such information is stored only for as long as needed to provide the services requested by the user.
- Cookies: When you use MoniMaster Services, we may send cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your device. MoniMaster may use both persistent cookies and session cookies. For more information about cookies, please refer to our cookies policy page.
- Log File Information: When you use MoniMaster Services, our secure servers will automatically record information about your usage from your web browser and mobile device. These secure server logs may include information such as device identifier and device identification number, web requests, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, type of browser, browser language, number of clicks, platform type, domain names,pages viewed and the order of those pages,landing pages, features used in the application, time spent on particular web pages, application usage pattern, the dates and times of your requests, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How We Use Information
MoniMaster uses your location information, personally identifiable and registration data to maintain, operate, and provide you all features and functionality of our Service.
We use your personally location, identifiable, and certain non-personally information (such as anonymous log file information) to track and analyze your preferences and usage pattern in order to improve the quality of our service delivery and to provide new features, functionality, and updates.
- We use log file information and cookies to: (a) remember information so that you won't have to re-enter it during your next visit to our website or mobile application; (b) provide you custom and personalized content, advertisements, and information; and (c) monitor aggregate usage metrics and analytics.
- We use your email address periodically for non-commercial or administrative purposes such as sending notices related to privacy or security, notifying you of major MoniMaster Services updates, or for other customer service purposes. We do not use your personally identifiable information or location information for marketing or commercial SMS text messages or email messages to you without your prior consent.
Disclosure and Transfer of personal data
The personal data collected by us may be transmitted to third-party recipients located outside the European Union and such destinations may not be obliged to laws which protect the User's personal data to the same extent as required European Union.
Please find below the relevant information on transfer:
1. MoniMaster may transfer the collected information to providers of email delivery service providers to send newsletters or promotion emails.
2. MoniMaster may store the collected information on the servers leased from providers of server service.
3. MoniMaster may use third party track tools(such as Google Analytics) to track the information on the user's operation to the advertising emails, such information will be stored in third party servers. Such third party track tools may send the data analysis report to MoniMaster for MoniMaster's above mentioned.
We may also release your personal identifiable, registration information, or location information if required to do so by law.
We reserves the right to disclose your personal identifiable, registration information, or location information that MoniMaster believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to:
Enforce our Terms and Conditions; take precautions against liability; protect our users from fraudulent, unlawful, or abusive uses; investigate and defend our business against any third-party claims or allegations; protect the security or integrity of the MoniMaster; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MoniMaster, Users, or others.
MoniMaster as Data Processor on Your Behale
- Target Device Data. Upon registering a MoniMaster Account, the Service starts collecting data from a target device linked to the Account, which include personal data relating to a target device user(s) or to third parties ("User Data" including information about a target device, websites and apps that is used, contacts, payments, connections, messages, texts, and other communications, posted and received content, etc.).
In accordance with applicable privacy law, to the extent that it applies to our Services, you are the Data Controller of this Target Device Data and you appoint us as a Data Processor on your behalf of such data for the purpose of providing MoniMaster Service.
Through the service period, you may also access a copy of the Target Device Data collected by us on your behalf. You are required to protect the confidentiality of any accessible Target Device Data and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to any third person.
- Data Processor Obligations. To the extent that we process data on your behalf, we shall
(a) implement appropriate technical and professional measures to safeguard any Targeted Device Data against any unlawful and unauthorized access, loss, theft, destruction, use or disclosure;
(b) limit access to Target Device Data strictly to those employees who need to know it to enable the Processor to perform the Services;
(c) only process the Targeted Device Data as specified by this Policy and in accordance with your preferences and instructions;
(d) will not use the Target Device Data for any purposes other than to perform the Services or pursuant to your written request.
- Warranties. You assume all responsibility for use of your Account and the processing of personal data whether yours or personal data of a third-party linked to your Account, which includes, among others, collecting, analyzing , and storing personal data from a targeted device. MoniMaster automatically uses your personal configuration and instructions provided by you and you are solely responsible for the configuration of your Account.
- Indemnity. You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from all claims, damages and losses we may suffer relating to or arising out of the processing of Target Device Data and other third party personal data submitted to our systems through your account during the course of use and provision of the Service.
We do not direct our website to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user who is under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to you to reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of the Notice when it was updated. Please review this Notice any time you access or use our sites to make sure you have reviewed the most recent version.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org