Facebook has Billions of users around the world. Therefore, privacy is the main concern. To overcome this issue Facebook, offer this control to the user. Where everyone can control his/her privacy. Facebook users can set their photo privacy to Public, friends, or Only ME. If someone has locked their profile, then it is not possible to view photo Facebook. We are sharing different ways of how to view photo Facebook.
The 3 Best Facebook Profile Picture Viewers
Today we are multiple approaches that can let you see Private photo on Facebook. Let's start.
Use MoniMaster to view photos on Facebook
The first method that we would like to include here is using of MoniMaster App. MoniMaster is a third-party Facebook private photo viewer app. That lets you see locked or private photos on Facebook. This app not only lets you see profile photos but also lets you to check the complete activities of a specific person on Facebook. Here are some main features of MoniMaster.
Facebook Profile Photo:
MoniMaster lets you view the private photo on Facebook. If someone has locked his/ her profile or made their profile photo private. You can get access via MoniMaster.
View Facebook story:
Using MoniMaster you can see Facebook story of a specific person. Install the Monimaster app now and get access to the Facebook story of a target person.
Find location on Facebook:
You can see friends location on Facebook, which can use and provide exact details of the targeted device. It has all the advanced options but easy to handle for anyone.
Other Facebook Activities:
Besides Facebook private photo viewer Monimaster can be used for tracking all types of activities of a specific person on Facebook. All you need is one-time physical access to the target person's phone or Facebook account.
Monitoring of other social Apps:
Besides Facebook, Monimaster give you access to monitor all type of social apps such as Messengers, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
How to Use MoniMaster for Android?
Using MoniMaster on android is quite simple. All you need is a Monimaster account, a subscription plan, and one-time physical access to the target device. Let us share how to use Monimaster for viewing photos on Facebook.
Step 1. Make an account:
To view private photo on Facebook using Monimaster, first create an account and purchase the subscription. You can choose a subscription plan as per your need for viewing photos on Facebook.
Step 2. Arrangement Guide
The next step is to install this Facebook private photo viewer app on the target device. After installation, sign in with your credentials. And follow the setup Guide.
Step 3. Confirm Your Arrangement
After successful installation, the last step for viewing photos on Facebook using MoniMaster is to verify the setup. After successful verification, you are all set to view private photo on Facebook.
- Using Monimaster for viewing photos on Facebook is completely confidential.
- Subscription plans are cheaper than other Facebook private photo viewer apps.
- The process of viewing photos on Facebook using Monimaster is easy and simple.
The Monimaster app needs one-time physical access to view private photos on Facebook.
Use iStaunch to view fb photos
The next approach to view private Facebook photos is using iStaunch. iStaunch is a web tool that lets you view photos of private/locked profile. Once you paste the profile link in the dedicated search bar. You can see the profile picture in high quality.
A popular technology blog that offers valuable tips and tricks to its viewers.
Using this tool, a user can view private Instagram posts.
It also offers IMEI and Mobile number tracking services.
- iStaunch let you view private Facebook photos.
- The web tool is also used for locked Facebook profiles.
- istaunch has a friendly user interface.
- iStaunch view private Facebook photos feature is for limited areas.
- The service has a fee.
- iStaunch offers you a limited number of trials to view photos of private Facebook profiles.
3. Use Spylix to view fb photos
Spylix is another spy app that is used to view fb photos and locked profiles. Besides Facebook privet photo viewing the app offer a wide range of parental control services. Here are some common features mentioned below.
Spylix let you to view locked Facebook profiles as well as photos that are made private.
The app monitors other social apps, such as Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, and hack WhatsApp without QR code.
You can use Spylix for Tracking phone and sim card location.
It gives you access to the call and message log of the target user.
- Monitoring via Spylix is confidential and the target person doesn't know about the activity.
- No Jailbreak or routing is required.
- The app runs in the background only.
- Subscription plans are more expensive than other monitoring apps such as Monimaster.
- Some customers complain about the user interface.
- Privacy concern.
Comparison of the three viewers
We discussed three Facebook profile picture viewers i.e. MoniMaster, iStaunch, and Spylix. Which one is better to choose? We suggest MoniMaster. We have made a comparison in the following table.
39.99 $/ 3Months
89.99 $/ Year
12 Months= $99.96
|$1.99 to $4.99 per app Subscription|
|Compatibility||Smartphone||All smartphones except Window Phones, Blackberry, etc.||Smartphone|
|Track Social Media||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Real-time Data Sync||Yes||Yes||No|
|View Call history||Yes||No||No|
|Read deleted Messages||Yes||No||No|
View Private Facebook Photos Online
If you want to view private Facebook photos, we have brought you amazing tools. Let's discuss it further.
1. Use PictureMate
PictureMate is a type of chrome extension that is used to view the private photo on Facebook. This extension also allows users to view hidden photos on Facebook. It doesn't matter, whether the person is on your friend list or not. This extension sometime works and sometimes. But work in case a person is tagged in.
This method only works in case a person is tagged in photos. So the chances of viewing private photos using the PictureMate extension is 50%.
How to do it:
- Search for the PictureMate extension in your Chrome browser.
- Add/ install the extension to your browser.
- After successful installation, you can view hidden or private Facebook photos.
2. Use Findmyfbid
Findmyfbid is a website that is used to find hidden or private Facebook pages and photos.
There is no guarantee, whether the search will result in the correct id or someone else.
How to do it:
- Go to the Findmyfbid website. https://findfb.id/
- Paste the URL of the Facebook ID in the search bar that you are looking for.
- Wait for the search result.
- Once you get the search result, Paste it into the browser to view photos.
3. Use Source Code
This is a technical way to view photos of a specific Facebook id. It is different from other methods. In this method, you just have to get the target id and use an internet browser to get the source code associated with the target ID.
This method is okay but technical. Not everybody can work on it.
How to do it:
- Open the target Facebook page in the browser, Right click, and click on The "View Source code" in the drop down menu.
- Once page with the code open, press CTRL +F to activate search bar.
- Now paste FB page ID codes one by one until you get the right ID to view photos.
Are you looking for the best Facebook photo viewer app, that give you access to private Facebook photos and locked profile? In this article we discussed different Facebook private photo viewer app as well as online approaches. However, the effectiveness is not guaranteed except MoniMaster app. Therefor we recommend using MoniMaster for viewing photos on Facebook.